The podcast is back! I had to take a break because life happened. Started writing about tv at Hidden Remote. Check out my author page by clicking here.
Enough shameless self promotion.
Alex Karzis joins me this week to discuss the NFL draft. Without a first round pick there isn’t much to talk about. So obviously we digress. And by digress, obviously I mean we went to some dark places.
- Can you name one player… (30 seconds in)
- Alex brings up Trent Edwards. (4 minutes in)
- I bring up Freudian psychology. (5 minutes in)
- Obligatory NSA reference. Something about watching a drone strike. (6 minutes in)
- We get back to it: 2nd round quarterbacks are not good. (7 minutes in)
- Philip Rivers? (13 minutes in)
- Charles Clay: more than meets the eye. (25 minutes in)
- For whatever reason we get into talking about Lars Von Trier. Insanity ensues. (29 minutes in)
- Kevin Spacey as Roger Goodell? (30 minutes in)
- I come up with a movie pitch… (31 minutes in)
- We talk about the Buffalo Bills. I know right. (33 minutes in.