We are on Itunes! Subscribe here.
On this week’s episode, Alex and I, discuss how the Oscars relate to the NFL combine. Eventually we talk about the Buffalo Bills draft and realize it’s a good year to be sans first round pick.
- Obligatory NSA reference . (1 minute in)
- Have I been talking to Alex Jones, freedom fighter? (1 minute in)
- Alex finally makes the connection… re: why he wanted to bring up the Oscars on a football podcast. (4 minutes in)
- Alex compares the academy snubbing Al Pacino in Godfather 2 to the Oakland Raiders drafting Jamarcus Russell first overall. (6 minutes in)
- I read out dictionary.com’s definition of “character.” (10 minutes in)
- We talk about the difference between the NCAA and the CHL. (18 minutes in)
- I go on a Madden 15 franchise mode tangent. Get to know my star QB, Heath Peppers. (23 minutes in)
- We start talking about Bud Dupree. Things get insane. Alex, may or may not, have confused Bud Dupree with Daniel Jeremiah. (24 minutes in)
- We consider the fact that Doug Whaley made the Sammy Watkins trade knowing the first round this year would be mediocre. (37 Minutes in)
- We say goodbye to Jameis Winston. (50 minutes in)
* Any clips used in the podcast are fair use. I make absolutely no money off this podcast — actually lose some, really.