To listen to the first half of this episode, click here.
Bonus Super Bowl episode! In this episode, Alex and I, predict various aspects of the Super Bowl, none of which will come true. And if anything we say does happen, the end is nigh people.
To listen to past episodes click here.
- “Who is the first Seattle Seahawk to intercept a ball and report that it is underinflated?” (1 minute in)
- I take the Ludlum approach. (3 minutes in)
- Alex asks me if i’ve ever watched The Wire. Instead of just saying yes, I respond, I’ve watched all five seasons twice. I’m that guy at a party who tries to convince you to borrow my box set. (5 minutes in)
- Roger Goodell gets assassinated. (11 minutes in)
- We try to figure out whether Russell Wilson, Shaquille O’Neal, and Tom Delonge are freemasons. (16 minutes in)
- Tom Brady, trophy girlfriend. (24 minutes in)
- The NSA listens to our podcast. (21 minutes in)
* Any clips used in the podcast are fair use. I make absolutely no money off this podcast — actually lose some, really.