We are finally on Itunes! Subscribe here.
This week’s podcast will be split into two parts because Alex, and I, just talked way too much for one episode. In the first part, we do the inevitable, and delve into deflategate briefly. You’ll be happy to know that by delve into, we mostly make immature ball jokes, and offer multi-layered conspiracy theories. As for actual Buffalo Bills talk, we compare Mike McCarthy to Doug Marrone, as well as eviscerate Jason La Canfora.
Check back Thursday for our Super Bowl prediction episode. We may, or may not, actually talk about the game.
Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter.
- We get deflategate out of the way. (45 seconds in)
- Richard Sherman validating conspiracy theorists. (1 minutes in)
- My favourite topic: spygate (4 minutes in)
- I outline my Chris Mortensen deflategate conspiracy. (12 minutes in)
- “They inspected both balls with equal amounts of vigour.” We just talk about balls for a while. 14 minutes in)
- I refer to Pete Carroll as a sexy grandfather. (24 minutes in)
- We talk about Mike McCarthy, compare him to Doug Marrone. (25 minutes in)
- (15 Minutes in)
- Jason La Canfora’s ungoing quest to prove his lack of credibility. (37 Minutes in)
- I bring up Trent Edwards obvs. (43 Minutes in)
* Any clips used in the podcast are fair use. I make absolutely no money off this podcast — actually lose some, really.