We are finally on Itunes! Subscribe here.
On this week’s podcast, Alex and I talk about Rex Ryan, the latest Buffalo Bills coach. Suffice it to say, we are pretty happy about it — even Alex.
Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter.
- I put pants on. (15 seconds in)
- We are still holding out hope for a Rex Ryan vs. Doug Marrone cage match. (2 minutes in)
- Alex backpedals on his Rex Ryan thoughts. I talk about Rob Ryan’s hair. (3 minutes in)
- When in Buffalo, Roman will do what he’s always done. (5 minutes in)
- We toss around a few quarterback options: Jeff Tuel, Tarvaris Jackson, and Derek Anderson. (13 minutes in)
- Pegula splash party! (27 minutes in)
- I go on a pretentious tangent — something about the paradox of choice. (28 minutes in)
- I keep bringing up Trent Edwards. It’s weird (34 Minutes in)
- We thank Doug Marrone. (35 Minutes in)
- I reference Anaconda. Not Jennifer Lopez Anaconda, Nicki Minaj Anaconda. (37 Minutes in)
- We try to get to the bottom of why Joe Buscaglia including Nathaniel Hackett in his list of potential head coaching candidates. (40 Minutes in)
- I explain the Angelina Jolie thing. (46 minutes in)
* Any clips used in the podcast are fair use. I make absolutely no money off this podcast — actually lose some, really.