We are finally on Itunes! Subscribe here.
On this week’s podcast, Alex and I talk about Mr. Marrone’s hasty exit from Buffalo, while hungover on New Year’s Day. Hilarity ensues. Or insanity. You be the judge.
Don’t forget to follow us on twitter.
- “It got dark really quickly. That’s a new podcast record. (45 seconds in)
- Since Doug Marrone thinks EJ is bad, does that mean he’s actually good? (5 minutes in)
- We consider renaming the blog to Mass Texts From Doug Marrone (9 minutes in)
- Who actually called Doug Marrone? Who didn’t? Who did Marrone leave out of his Buffalo Bills mass text group? (14 minutes in)
- After all these years of their mom only thinking so, are the Bills actually attractive now? (27 minutes in)
- “Kyle Orton is the personification of the Bills offense.” (36 minutes in)
- We discuss Doug Marrone as New York Jets coach Scenarios. (39 minutes in)
- We figure out which retired quarterback will take over for Geno Smith in week 5. (46 Minutes in)
- Nathaniel Hackett, special projects, and we’re too hungover to treat human beings with respect (50 Minutes in)
* Any clips used in the podcast are fair use. I make absolutely no money off this podcast — actually lose some, really.