Follow Us On Twitter.
SPECIAL NEW YEAR’S EVE PODCAST!
*I was going to post this tomorrow, but now that the Doug Marrone news has come out, I’m jumping the gun.
On this week’s podcast, Buffalowdown writer, Alex Jones, joins us to discuss all things Bills. At one point, we talked about the possibility of Tom Brady joining the Buffalo Bills — if, and when, he becomes a free agent.
I am not entirely sure if we were joking. Listen and tell me what you think.
Btw, follow Alex Jones on twitter at @billsdraftguru.
- Kyle Orton exits with money clip. (25 seconds in)
- Alex Jones loves Doug Whaley’s draft strategy. (6 minutes in)
- I, rather unenthusiastically, give an elegy on Kyle Orton’s career: “He’s actually had a decent career.” (10 minutes in)
- Run EJ Run (13 minutes in)
- Preservation tactics for NFL coaches. (22 minutes in)
- Would you trade for Cutler, if the deal involved Kiko Alonso? (26 minutes in)
- I connect Ryan Nassib’s lack of deep ball skills at the draft, to EJ Manuel’s deep ball skills now — thanks to Mike Mayock. (34 minutes in)
- We play a game of Cutler, Bradford or RG3. (43 minutes in)
- The Brady insanity starts. Alex love hates Brady. I come off sounding like a jilted ex-lover. (47 minutes)
* Any clips used in the podcast are fair use. I make absolutely no money off this podcast — actually lose some, really.